Monday, March 18, 2013

You Make Beautiful Things

So my time in Haiti is drawing to a close.  It has been a productive 1 1/2 weeks.  Not always in the way I expected.  Clinics have gone well,  I am getting better at understanding and speaking Kreyol, relationships have deepened, and I have been blessed beyond measure.

God has answered many personal prayers for strength, health, and wisdom.  I had a beautiful time of worship at church yesterday - even understood a lot of the service.  I have been loved on by so many! I am always amazed how blessed I am when I come.

Even amidst the poverty Haiti is a beautiful place with beautiful people!

As I was dusting equipment in the clinic today I was listening to " You make beautiful things out of the dust"  The continual dust is one of the annoyances that is hardest for me to not be annoyed with -  I was reminded that I am but dust also.  I am looking forward to bringing the beautiful dust of Haiti home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment