Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Break

I don't actually have a spring break anymore and my time off of work is less scheduled according to school calenders but it is the time of year for spring break.  I am traveling again to Haiti.  This trip most of my time will be spent seeing patients in the eye clinic.  I will also be checking on the ongoing construction of the new clinic building - excited to see what progress is/will being made!

I am also looking forward to reconnecting with friends - Haitian, American and Italian!

I am also apprehensive - Is God really using me?  Am I making a dfference? What is the impact beyond just doing an eye exam and helping, maybe, with a temporary physical need?  I know that God will work in me, I pray that He will use me for His glory.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and for your prayers!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment