Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 1 of clinic.  Started by sleeping through my alarm -  I guess I was tired after a full day of travel.  Still got myself to breakfast - fresh mango! and scrambled eggs.  Saw 40+ patients, I didn't see anything I wasn't sure what it was (this almost never happens) and I was done by 1:00.  I was happy because I was still feeling the time change!

Went home to an amazing lunch prepared by Madame Ejenne- rich with veggies, fried chicken, PIKLEZ!!!!!!!!!!, and fresh mango.  Also fresh squeezed fruit juice of a kind I don't know but surely enjoyed.  What a treat.

I am enjoying reconnecting with many of the people who are here.  Hoping to spend time building on those relationships this week.

Please pray that I would get rested and have a servants heart.  Also, that I would get good time in the word and with God.

Thanks and blessings.  Did I mention the fresh mango and the piklez?

No comments:

Post a Comment